Transforming Discovery into Life-Saving Action
Oncimmune has a single goal: to advance early cancer detection to the greatest extent possible using autoantibody assay technology through the Early Cancer Detection test (“EarlyCDT®”). The company’s mission is to develop early cancer detection tests to identify more than 90 percent of solid-tumor cancers, which make up 70 percent of all cancers including lung, breast, colorectal, prostate, stomach, pancreatic and ovarian. To achieve our goal, we will strive to::
- Make the test available to at-risk individuals through a health care provider.
- Meet the highest levels of production and laboratory testing standards.
- Continue developing EarlyCDT for a wide range of cancers.
- Support university-based and other research efforts in autoantibody assay technology via The Centre of Excellence for Autoimmunity in Cancer (CEAC) at the University of Nottingham (UK).
- Provide value-added services and information to our clients and cancer advocacy groups to promote and support cancer prevention and early detection