ImmunoINSIGHTS™ Biomarker Discovery
Discover and validate novel autoantibody biomarkers signature to optimize patient stratification and predict immune-related adverse events.
Our high-throughput and multiplexed bead-based immunoassay discovery platform profiles relevant autoantibody biomarkers to address unmet needs and support the development of next generation precision medicine treatments.
Available pre-set panels and arrays:
All our panels include a set of protein antigens from our proprietary library and published biomarkers. Each panel can also be further customized to fit specific needs :
- Tumor associated antigens, including cancer/testis antigens (e.g. MAGE-A)
- Organ-specific antigens
- Autoimmune disease antigens
- Antigens involved in signaling pathways (e.g, MAPK, JAK/STAT, Wnt, NFκB, chemokines, VEGF, TGFβ, p53)
- Antigens involved in cell cycle
- Cytokine / Chemokine / Interleukin antigens
- IVD gold standard antigens
ImmunoINSIGHTS™, our proprietary platform offers:
- The world’s largest human antigen library including more than 8,000 human antigens available for interrogation
- Best-in-class detection performance, reproducibility, dynamic range and robustness using high-throughput, bead-based multiplexed immunoassay technology, Luminex®.
- Simultaneously detection of hundreds of targets in a single sample depending on panel design
- Low sample volume – 50 μl per sample (serum & plasma and others) to identify IgG isoforms, in addition to IgM and IgA.
- Learn more about our Technology
Explore all applications and disease areas: