COVID-19 & Long COVID antibody biomarker discovery for assessing the immune response to diseases and its severity using ImmunoINSIGHTS™
There has been an unprecedented response to the COVID-19 pandemic to understand and respond to the effects of COVID-19, but despite vaccines now being deployed to fight the disease, the need to expand our understanding of the immune response to SARS-CoV-2 still exists. Autoimmune reactions to the virus have been shown to be a key factor in understanding disease severity and post-acute sequelae SARS-CoV-2 infection (PASC) as long COVID.
ImmunoINSIGHTS™ for antibody profiling to stratify patients and predict disease severity.
ImmunoINSIGHTS™ Panels and Arrays for Infectious Diseases for COVID-19 and long COVID enables a better understanding of how SARS-CoV-2 stimulates an immune reaction and can predict responses to vaccines and therapeutics against the virus.
Our technology platform addresses the key challenges for:
• Patient antibody profiling before, during and after treatment, as well as after recovery from infection
• Measuring vaccine response in animals and patients
• IgG transience in a timed manner after immunization
• Data mining support for predictive machine learning based assay panels
A broad panel of >700 protein and peptide antigens:
• High-throughput investigation of protein-antibody interactions of multiple targets
• Assays for antibody binding to autoimmune and viral antigens, including antigens from SARS-CoV-2 and other coronaviruses (SARS-CoV-2, MERS) and other seasonal viruses (ie. influenza, rhinoviruses)
• Customizable immuno-assay panels available
The ImmunoINSIGHTS™ platform has demonstrated:
• Autoantibodies can be associated with disease signals many months prior to diagnosis
• Differences in antibody profile between mild, moderate and severe symptoms
• Presence of different autoimmune activation between males and females following infection
• Differences in anti-spike peptide IgG antibodies following vaccination
• Relationship between pathways of the immune system, immune cells activation and cytokine- mediated signaling pathways
• PASC is different from COVID-19 and shows a divergent interaction with the immune system
Publication: Paradoxical sex-specific patterns of autoantibodies response to SARS-CoV-2 infection
Discover other applications and therapeutic expertise
• Autoimmune Diseases